Multiple 'Lycanthrope' Sightings (Updated)

Written By Mister Gu on Wednesday, February 4, 2015 | 10:45 AM


OK folks...I'm putting this 'out there' for comments. I received the information this morning. The witness worked as a parks & recreations officer in Mississippi, then relocated to several other locations between Mississippi and Tennessee. He states that he sighted a lycanthrope creature on (I believe) 5 different occasions. I know a few people in these areas, so I'm going to attempt to find out if any of this jives with them:

In the Summer of 1991 I was driving between Forest, Mississippi and Harper Valley on State Route 35, between 9:00-10:00pm. A wild eyed creature (which the witness labeled as a 'Lycandroid') between the height of 7-8 foot tall on four legs passed in front of my vehicle. I was driving a 1987 Honda Accord Four Door and my height was 6'4" wt 295. At the time of sighting, I was employee of Ms Dept of Wildlife Fisheries and Parks division of Parks and Recreation, stationed at Golden Memorial State Park in Leake and Scott County on Hwy 492 as Assistant Park Manager. After my departure I relocated to Hardin County, Tennessee to 195 Goodman Street Ext Savannah, Tn 38372 from 3-92-2-06 and after my divorce relocated to 295 Windy Pines Lane in Counce, Tn 38326, 2-06 to present date. I again saw this creature in 1995 on Ms State Route 25 between Elk Landing and Goat Island Road. Creature came out between Red brick house and railroad tracks and ran in front of my car into a kudzu bank in broad daylite. I saw it run across the Hwy 128 in Hardin County, Tn between Sand Hill Holiness Church and Stagg Lane. It crossed in front of my 1992 Cadillac Seville moving at a fast pace. That was in Fall of 2006. I also saw it at 4 way stop sign on Pyburn Road at Bruton Branch convenience store in Winter of 2008? The last sighting was on Pickwick Dam Levee State Route 128 just above 4 way stop sign with State Route 57 at State Park Golf Course. This was Dec 2010. DC

I later received a response from the witness:

Lon, I am a former State Certified Law Enforcement Officer and Academy Trained in Tn and Ms. Without question this creature is the real thing. I ceased driving at night and ceased going out into the woods. I live on 43,000 acre Pickwick Lake surrounded by Forested National and State Wildlife Refuges in three states of Ms, Al and Tn. Sir I have no reason to lie or fabricate a story. All these sightings, on two of them, I had eyewitnesses in the vehicle with me. The Ms Hwy 25 sighting by railroad overpass bridge in Tishomingo County Ms was the same creature I saw on the Leveee on State Route 128 in Dec 2010. Apparently these creatures travel in swampy or drainage ditch areas close to roadways, or in forested areas with thick tree lines near pastures!

NOTE: It report seems a bit hard to believe...but then again, the witness may actually have seen a cryptid and may subsequently be creating a zooform manifestation. Multiple sightings of similar phenomena in different locations is rare...and usually the result of shock and anxiety from an initial encounter. I'm not saying that this is the case here, but it does make one wonder. Your comments are welcomed...Lon

UPDATE: I just talked by telephone with a friend & colleague who lives in the area and is familiar with the locations noted by the witness. This friend had an odd sighting about 25 miles from the witness' initial sighting...namely, a large hairy being with a long snout. As well, he verifies that the area is known for strange phenomena. If I receive any further information, I will update here. Lon

Hunting the American Werewolf

Lycanthrope

The Michigan Dogman: Werewolves and Other Unknown Canines Across the U.S.A. (Unexplained Presents)

Dogman The Monsters Are Real


 photo arcane-logo1-small_zpse510eb17.jpg
Follow 'Arcane Radio' on Facebook

Photobucket
'Phantoms & Monsters' Available Titles

Don't have a Kindle device? No problem...
Free Reading Apps: Your Kindle purchase can be sent automatically to your
Android, iPad, iPhone, PC, Mac, BlackBerry, or Windows Phone 7 device.
Amazon.com - Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices


 photo 3dcart_zpsohmhwhuo.jpg

Photobucket

 photo anomalist2_zps526a585c.jpg

 photo 4375a940-f24c-4a2f-ab23-e7c72b9c6887_zpsad21c13d.jpg
CLICK POSTER FOR TICKET INFORMATION


 photo ouija-ad3_zps911eaa51.jpg

 photo CLBlogo4_zpsb02606de.png
SHARE

About Mister Gu