Home » » Synchronicity Boom! "Mystery Booms Still Being Reported Daily Around the World" reports Gralien

Synchronicity Boom! "Mystery Booms Still Being Reported Daily Around the World" reports Gralien

Written By Mister Gu on Monday, January 5, 2015 | 7:31 PM



Oh I do love these synchronicities!

Today at work, out on the playground, I heard a tremendous boom/jet roar type of sound. So long and loud that the ground shook. Not only was it loud, but it went on for a long time. So … impressive, I guess, … that the children all looked up to see what it was. A few of them mentioned it to me; which is saying something for it to have interrupted their Zombie game.

I kept looking up of course hoping to see something but I saw nothing. True, it was very overcast.

I telling Jim how odd the experience was, and then glanced down at my laptop. On my Facebook page, right as I was telling him about the large and loud sound, this popped up on my page: from Micah Hanks Mystery Booms Still Being Reported Daily Around the World.




SHARE

About Mister Gu