Home » » Anya is a Channel: An anomalous object showed up on my tooth at a visit to the dentist yesterday.

Anya is a Channel: An anomalous object showed up on my tooth at a visit to the dentist yesterday.

Written By Mister Gu on Saturday, February 15, 2014 | 6:33 PM

     Anya Briggs (who graciously contributes to Women of Esoterica, besides writing her own blog and other writings) discovered something very interesting indeed within her mouth:
Anya is a Channel: An anomalous object showed up on my tooth at a visit to the dentist yesterday.: For students of dentistry out there, you can see that my teeth are healthy and in no need of a filling, and yet my dentist detected an "exquisite" 'filling' that could not be explained and that I had no memory of receiving on one of my back upper right teeth.

I had been experiencing occasional sensitivity and pain on that very tooth for about 6 months which was in fact the reason for the visit. He says he has never seen anything like it and that the craftsmanship was exceptional. He said it was a non-metal material that "could be plastic" and had never seen any filling ever that was a perfect square. He said the technique to attach it was at a very high level of application as well. The words "exceptional" and "exquisite" kept being used in reference to this filling.
     Now, Anya Briggs has had a life time of odd experiences concerning mind control, manipulations, and much else. If you aren't familiar with her work and history, be sure you read her blog.
SHARE

About Mister Gu