Home » , » Shadow People & Ouija boards

Shadow People & Ouija boards

Written By Mister Gu on Saturday, November 30, 2013 | 8:56 AM

So, when I was little, I always had someone sleeping in my room because I was scared. I was afraid because when I'd turn around or just look somewhere real quick, I would see shadows going through the door, wall and bed. I always had my light on during the night, if I didnt, I would see things moving or I could hear someone walking up and down next to my bed.


As I was getting older, those shadows were not moving through anything anymore. They were standing and I knew they were staring at me. Things like that continued to happen daily and mom got worried because I would not sleep (when I did I had nightmares) so she sent me to a therapist. And it did not go well. He said it was all my imagination. He said it was probably because of the horror movies I watched (and let me tell you, the scariest movie I ever watched was 'Jennifer's body' and after that I never watched anything like it again).

So the therapist sent me home, telling my mom to buy some sleeping pills. Since i'm not a fan of any drug, I refused to take them. So my mom once put some sleeping pills in my dinner. That's when the sleep paralysis kicked in. I would see the same shadows like I would when I was awake, but these were more "detailed". I was absolutely terrified. They would just stand there and stare. I remember when I had sleep paralysis once I tried to squeeze my fists and when I woke up my nails had dug into my palms so much so that they started to bleed. After that, the "nightmare" shadows disappeared. And somehow my life got back to normal again. I was 13.

When I was 16 and living in the dorms (since my school is far away from home) I got a new room mate and I told her about the shadows and everything. She told me that her mother had a Ouija board and before she got pregnant she used it a couple of times but stopped after she found teeth in her flowers (she believed someone cursed her). After that conversation I could feel something was off. I started having nightmares again that same night but this time I dreamt i'd fallen from a window or something had pushed me from a cliff. Three days later I fell down the stairs. I got lucky, I hadn't broken anything. While I was resting, I moved to look through the window and I saw something quickly pass by. My room is on the fourth floor so there is no way someone could have ran in front of my window.

Two weeks later the sleep paralysis happened again. This time I could see a lady sitting next to me and her hands were in a praying type position. She looked  at me and I realized that she was definetly not a lady. Her eyes were dark and her mouth was full of sharp pointed teeth. The bigger problem was that on her lower jaw she had no teeth. She said something like 'board, board, board' over and over again. I felt like I was going to die. She moved her hands and put them on my collar bone. Her fingers were like claws. She opened her mouth to say something but she disappeared.

In the morning I called a priest and said what happend. He told me to call my roomate's mom and tell her to get rid of the Ouija board. I did, but she told me she threw it away a long time ago. That weekend, since we live town to town, me and my roomate decided to look for it. We found it beneath the flower vases. The priest came by and blessed the house, and the Ouija board was thrown away.

After he left (he told me he was going to bless my house the next day) I got back home and after that I headed straight for the church. This happend three months ago and I dont have nightmares anymore. I could still see some shadows but it's not bothering me like before.

I wrote my experience to warn you about the Ouija board. It is dangerous, not only for you but for everyone around you. Please do not play with it.

By anonymous.

Creepy True Ghost Stories

SHARE

About Mister Gu