Home » » Cryptomundo : The Terrestrial Reptoid Hypothesis

Cryptomundo : The Terrestrial Reptoid Hypothesis

Written By Mister Gu on Sunday, February 17, 2013 | 10:44 AM

I cannot get enough of the Reptilian lore. Nick Redfern, Tim Binnall and John Rhodes here: Cryptomundo  The Terrestrial Reptoid Hypothesis

I don't know why it is I find this subject so weirdly fascinating. Years ago when I first heard of Reptoids/Reptilians -- our scaled lizard overlords -- I scoffed, and mocked. I still mock. Can't help myself, for it is fantastic. But like all things in the realm of the mysterious, after mulling these things over and making connections and thinking upon your own strange experiences, you come to the realization that there are more things in that rabbit hole than you thought could possibly fit down there.
SHARE

About Mister Gu