Home » » Devil Man

Devil Man

Written By Mister Gu on Friday, June 29, 2012 | 5:16 AM



The following occurred in December 2003 in Southern California. At the time I was heavily involved in amphetamines and as a result of the drug I had not slept or eaten in days. My friend Ben and I decided to visit his uncle Sam in the high desert of Southern California. Sam was a heavy drug user and after years of addiction the 40-year-old man looked in his 60's. Sam was just a creepy guy that nobody really liked but he had the drugs!


I had never believed in the paranormal, but what happened next changed everything. We decided to light a fire and after a couple of hours we got on the topic of the paranormal and the supernatural. I made the comment that I did not believe in the devil and then I looked away for a second then returned my attention to Sam. His face had completely changed! His skin had turned into a pale gray, his nose was elongated, his eyes had turned yellow and his teeth looked yellow and rotten. I felt the blood drain from my face and my heart-felt like it had stopped. Sam with a huge grin on his face and with an unearthly voice then says: “You stupid motherf****r!! You don't know s**t.” As I stared at him for five seconds (seemed like five hours) I saw true evil in his eyes. Then he lets out the most horrible cackling laughter that felt like needles in my bones. I scrambled to my car and left without turning back. I have never been so horrified in my entire life.

I never saw or spoke to Sam after that incident. I told Ben about what had happened and he just said I was crazy. I blame it on the lack of sleep and food that may have caused me to hallucinate. Whatever it was, it terrified me.

By anonymous

Can The Dead Contact Us?

Scroll down to comment:

Back to home page click on this
SHARE

About Mister Gu