Is This Poltergeist Activity?

Written By Mister Gu on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 | 11:45 AM

I spent two nights at my mom's house which my great grandpa lived and died in recently, and when I came back home today, lots of weird things started happening. First, my sister got sick and was laying in her bed upstairs. My friend and I were downstairs when we heard my sister yelling. She told us to come quickly so we ran up the stairs and asked her what happened. She said she'd heard things falling in the bathroom and the shower curtains moving. So my friend and I went into the bathroom to check it out.


We then started hearing squeaking and footsteps in the hallway. We thought it was just my sister getting out of bed but when I came out of the bathroom to tell my sister that nothing had been moved, I saw that my sister was lying in bed and hadn't got up. I began walking towards the bedroom door when suddenly I saw all of the belts that were hanging on the doorknob fall to the ground, when nobody had touched them. We all ran downstairs and were freaked out.

A little later, when we were watching television, my sister saw the TV remote button press down and the light for the remote turned off and on. After, I was making my sister soup, so I turned on the stove top element and put on the pot of soup. My sister got up to stir it when she realized that the element wasn't working and no heat was coming out, although the knob for the element was still on and the light, which means that the element is hot was red even though it wasn't hot. I checked if it was plugged in properly and it was... This all happened in a couple of hours.

The Enfield Poltergeist

By Kate, copyright 2011 @World Mysteries and True Ghost Tales

Scroll down to comment:

SHARE

About Mister Gu