Home » , , , » The Hat Man Or Something Else?

The Hat Man Or Something Else?

Written By Mister Gu on Wednesday, September 1, 2010 | 4:56 AM

THE HAT MAN OR SOMETHING ELSE?



I had a very strange experience last night and I want to ask everyone what they think it could have been. I've lived in my house for quite a number of years and never experienced anything here. Also, I am sensitive and can sense when presences are around. I've never had those feelings here though.


Last night I put my children to bed and I was sitting alone in the living room on the couch. I was watching tv but I had my laptop in front of me on the coffee table. When a commercial came on the tv I went to look back at what I was dong on the laptop, but instead I happened to glance at the wall. I saw a shadow, but it wasn't a normal shadow it was darker - almost black. And I saw a wide brimmed hat it was wearing. It was about 4" feet tall. I don't know if the rest of the shadow was cast on the floor or what! I also noticed it had a long nose and I had automatically, for some reason, got the impression that it was an old person. I saw this for about 15 seconds then the shadow appeared to have crouched down, it didn't slide,  it just crouched and disappeared into the next wall. I didn't feel afraid, I don't think I had the time to. I didn't feel anything evil or that it was a foreboding presence. It was more like a shock at what I was seeing.

Like I said I'm sensitive and today I don't feel anything here in the house.

I was wondering if this could have been the hat man because of the hat, or if maybe, it was just a shadow person, but if that's what it was, then why would the wide-brimmed hat have been so definitely in outline?

What does everyone make of what I saw??

My Corn Doll Experience

by Isis

SHARE

About Mister Gu