Home » » Is My Great Granddaughter Psychic

Is My Great Granddaughter Psychic

Written By Mister Gu on Wednesday, September 15, 2010 | 7:07 AM

IS MY GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER PSYCHIC


Recently my little four-year old great-granddaughter was visiting from Oregon.
The Adults were sitting around talking and little Meadow (granddaughter) was in the Den playing with her doll. She came out of the Den white as a sheet with her hands over her eyes.
She crawled into her Mom’s lap and said that she wanted to leave. She whispered to her mom that there was two monsters in there and one was broken. [not sure what she meant by that?] I told her to go in there and tell them to leave and tell them they don’t belong here. Her Mom took her into the Den and she yelled at the top of her voice, “Leave you don’t belong here.” When she returned to the living room, I asked her if they left and she said Yes. She was fine for the rest of the visit.

I’m not sure if it is just a child's imagination or if this child is psychic, but her Mom says that she doesn’t sit around and talk about ghost or monsters to her. They lived in an old house when they first moved to Oregon and she was just a couple of years old. She had pretend friends there. She was hoping it was just a childhood phase. They have moved from that house into a new home and she told her Mother that she was glad they moved, because there was ghosts there.

Recently, they went to a restaurant with her grandparents. It is an old Inn where stage coaches used to stop. It is over a hundred years old. She told the waitress that there is a Ghost in here. The waitress went and got the owner. The owner asked her where the ghost was and she said, “upstairs.” she asked her what it looked like and she said it was a man with a large hat and he has dark hair under his nose. [mustache] The owner said that she described the ghost as others had seen it there. They have even had some Ghost Hunters there.

This is the baby my granddaughter was carrying, when I took her picture while she was pregnant and my granddaughter had orbs around her. Pictures I lost when my computer crashed. I thought I had made copies for my granddaughter for her baby book, but she hasn’t found them yet.

By Nancy

Our Haunted Farmhouse

Back to home page click on this

Scroll down to comment:
SHARE

About Mister Gu